Social Programme - Euroconference 2005, Saarbrücken 2 to 6 May 2005
- Sunday, 1 May
- Informal Get Together & Pre-Registration
- Stiefel Bräu
- Monday, 2 May
- 14:00 - 18:00
- Excursion to World Cultural
- Tuesday, 3 May
- 19:00 - 21:00
- Reception by the City of Saarbrücken
- Rathaus St. Johann
- Wednesday, 4 May
- 18:30 - 20:00
- Guided Tour through the Modern Gallery
- A special guided tour through the Modern Gallery has been arranged for the Euroconference
participants on the evening of Wednesday, 4 May. The tour will cover the highlights of the
museum's permanent exhibitions of modern art as well as the current special exhibition of 'Art Informel'
"Bernhard Schultz: Works from the Rugo Collection and the artist's studio".
- The tour will be in English and will be conducted by Frau Dr. Elvers of the Modern Gallery.
- The tour begins at 18:30 and will last approximately 1 ½ hours.
- The Museum entrance fee of €4,00 can be paid on the evening of the tour.
- Due to organizational restrictions, the tour is limited to a maximum of 28 participants;
if you wish to take part, please sign up with the Conference Organization Team.
- Friday, 6 May
- 19:00 to ?
- Conference Good Bye and Welcome PhD Training & SummerTrans Participants
- Restaurant Undine located at Bismarckstr. 129, Saarbrucken
- Buffet dinner with entertainment
More to come!