Who is eligible?
What does the grant cover?
- young researchers under 35 years of age
- working knowledge of English required (German desirable)
- must be resident of an EU member state
- one of the 4 applicant countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Rumania, Turkey)
- must have been a EU resident for at least 8 years
The maximum scholarship amount is Euro 1.370.
- conference fee (Euro 400)
- travel expenses (up to Euro 400)
- housing & meals (up to 600 Euros)
Other important information
(You may want to consult the FAQ buttom on the previous conferences sites)
- hotel costs for up to three star hotels
- cheapest way of travel (2nd class train tickets, APEX flights)
- no re-imbursements are made for public transportation and taxi costs
- no re-inbursements for personal costs (alcoholic beverages, telephone etc.)
Further information from
Prof. Dr. H. Gerzymisch-Arbogast
Universität des Saarlandes
Postfach 15 11 50